Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome ICLWers!

It's great to be back for another round of ICLW and I'm excited to meet you and learn about your stories this week.

Here's a little about me and what's going on right now:
-I'm in my first Clomid cycle to strengthen ovulation and increase my chances of conceiving with just one Fallopian tube.
-I'll have my tenth or eleventh ultrasound in a year this afternoon when I go in for my second mid-cycle follicle check.
-I worry too much.
-Today is Friday and that's wonderful news.
-I'm enjoying some hot chocolate because it has gone from 100 degrees to barely 70 and therefore feels like winter.
-Tomorrow we're going to a friend's birthday party. Any great gift suggestions for a 31 year old guy who loves to ride his bike, drink beer and cares about the environment and gardening?

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY ICLW!!!

    The weather! I had plans of reading and soaking up the sun since I got all my chores done yesterday, but alas Mother Nature had other plans for my day! DRAT!

    Go by a brewery and get him a 6 pack of 6 different brews. We have a brewery here in town and they sell their beer in 6 and 12 packs. It's not very expensive, either. I bet he'll love it! I'll email you, becuase I think I know a brewery in NW. They've got GREAT beer.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad idea. He's a beer expert so I'm always a little intimidated to buy him beer, but if I went to one of the breweries they could help me!

    Have a great weekend & happy ICLW to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Enna...

    Just dropping by for ICLW. :)

    So sorry to read about your troubles and the losses you've had. :(

    Great to hear, though, about the size of your follies...best of luck to you! Hope to hear of your BFP and of a happy and healthy pregnancy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW: I'm also guilty of worrying too much! :) Guess it comes with the territory...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you good luck with your Clomid cycle! Praying that this is your lucky cycle!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and nice to meet you :) I'm a huge worrier myself.

    ReplyDelete