Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacationland

I've taken a few days off throughout the summer to just hang out and they are really lovely days! Today I'll be getting my international driving permit and spending some time with a friend and her 10 month old.
Yesterday I had an appointment with my alternative healthcare provider and she explained that what I experienced on Wednesday during my visit to the doctor's for a blood draw was probably shock and she gave me a remedy for that. Just having that remedy and the acknowledgment from her makes me feel more prepared and a little stronger for the next time that happens.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and I'm glad you saw your provider and got some peace of mind and a remedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh random vacation days are the best! They're like little days of surprises! Hope everything went well today.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete