Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One week

Only a week to go until our vacation in Europe!

Today was pleasant with lovely weather, a nice evening spent at home with the husband and the dogs and I even hauled my tired post-work self to a nice yoga class.

The only downside is that I've been noticing a sense of anxiety creeping in. I'm worried about one of our dogs because his legs seem to be giving him trouble, he's ten and aging and it just breaks my heart to think that he's in pain. He struggled so much coming down the stairs this morning that we're not going to let him come up and sleep with us tonight to encourage him to rest and heal. He has an appointment with the vet on Saturday, so hopefully we'll be able to do something for him and feel more comfortable leaving him here while we're gone for vacation.

With that anxiety I've also noticed my anxiety about our reproductive plans creeping back up. We were thinking of giving it a try again this cycle, but are now reconsidering due to timing, but also because I'm really struggling with what the future holds. I'm still sorting through my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. have a great vaca! i'm sorry about the anxiety... try not to let it creep into your fun trip. easier said than done, i know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's feeling better already! Sometimes I just have to be proactive!

    ReplyDelete